Thursday, February 21, 2008

NHD Reflection

I felt that the NHD process was very stressful. I thought that it really didn't hit me until the last couple of days. From this experience I learned that it was kind of good that worked by myself because I didn't have to depend on anyone. As the days began to pass and everyone began to procrastinate. I observed that many people were angry because people were criticizing there work. Doing NHD made me kind of angry at times because one teacher was telling you to do one thing and another teacher was telling you to do the opposite. I also learned that you shouldn't always listen to teachers. I think that I could of had more time to work on my exhibit bored. One important thing that I learned is that everything isn't as always easy as it may look.

No comments: